Our website address is https:/www.allstarpetpatrol.com
Visitors to our Website
Allstar Pet Patrol and www.allstarpetpatrol.com collects non-personally-identifying information that web browsers and servers typically make available. Examples include the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how www.allstarpetpatrol.com s contacts visit the website.
The allstarpetpatrol.com collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
Personally-identifying Gathering Information
Certain visitors to allstarpetpatrol.com choose to interact with us in ways that require allstarpetpatrol.com to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that allstarpetpatrol.com gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. An example is when clients use the contact form, it will provide us with the name and email address of the client.
In each case, allstarpetpatrol.com collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the clients interaction with Allstar Pet Patrol.
Use of personal Information
We use the information you provide to offer you newsletters and related services.
We would like to send you emails for the purpose of marketing communication .If you have consented to marketing, you may opt out later.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Access to data
If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please email [email protected]
You have the right to request this information about youf personal information
We will retain your personal information on our systems only for as long as we need to, allowing us to provide the services that you have asked for. We keep contact information (such as mailing list information) until a user unsubscribes or requests that we delete that information from our live systems. We may keep certain limited information about you so that we may honor your request. If you choose to unsubscribe from a mailing list.
Legal processing of personal information
We rely on one or more of the following processing conditions:
The effective delivery of information and services to you;
- legally obligated to do so
- you have provided consent
- our legitimate right to collect information for business purposes
This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
Rights in relation to your information
You may have certain rights under data protection law in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have a right to:
- request a copy of personal information we hold about you;
- ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you from live systems, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information (for information on deletion from archives, see the “Retention of personal information” section);
- ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or independently correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent. This consent is the only permissible basis for processing the information.
- object to our processing of your personal information; and/or
If you would like to exercise these rights or understand if these rights apply to you, please contact allstarpetpatrol.com
Third Party Links
[email protected] 4032530809 Allstar Pet Patrol