Puppies or Kittens should be at least 16 weeks old for the health and safety of themselves and their playmates while visiting with us.
Please provide us with proof of the following vaccinations :
- Vaccines that protect against canine distemper, adenvirus type 2, parainfluenza, canine parvovirus, and canine coronavirus.
- Rabies: Protects from the rabies virus
- Bordetella: Bordetella (canine cough) – If this is the first time provided, it is recommended to administer it 10 days prior to your dog’s stay with us
- Deworming yearly is suggested.
- Fleas and Ticks: Please use a Vet prescribed preventative treatment for the prevention of fleas, ticks, and lice.
- We do accept Titer testing
Email: [email protected]