Why Remove Animal Waste.
While you may feel pride of ownership to have a well-kept property, is it a waste of time to be picking up waste? You may not care about an unsightly dog poop on your lawn, even if the neighbours are giving you the evil eye. No matter how you look at it, it is a necessary but seemingly unpleasant task to pick up dog poop.
You may not care about the social pressure to keep a tailored lawn that is pristine, due to your neighbors comments. However, there are many reasons why you should have your animal waste removed from the yard or building:
Leaving animal waste around poses potential concerns to family health, public disease exposure and environmental concerns
- You should not leave simply your dog’s poop in your yard so that it breaks down on its own. It could contain bacteria and parasites that would be harmful to dogs as well as people.
- The odor will begin to smell and attract flies particularly in the warmer month.
- If you burying your dog’s poop, it could also expose the local groundwater to pathogens, which is a public hazard.
- Animal waste could get swept into storm drains, if you leave poop in your yard. This could eventually end up in local water sources that are not designed for bio hazards such as pathogens and intestinal worms.
- While composting is a good idea for some products, your dog’s waste will not get hot enough in the compost pile so it wouldn’t sufficiently break down the bacteria and parasites that may be in the poop.
We will remove it quickly and efficiently… One time, weekly or monthly.
We pick up dog poop, all in one scoop, with our talented Dog Waste Troupe
We started out in the safety business, but had an equal love of animals. We decided to combine these two objectives into one necessary task: Make your yard pleasant and sanitary, preventing disease when the kids play and keeping the property clean? Enjoy your pets without the unpleasant job of cleaning up their poop.
Animal waste is a hazard to your children’s health and to your pets. We can do a one-time cleanup or book regular waste removal. Enjoy your BBQ on the deck without having to wade through a landmine of waste! Contact Allstar Pet Patrol. [email protected], 403 253-0809 wk, 403 619-5205 cell. Contact the Doggie Diva for a quote.